YAVAPAI COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS BOARDS OF DIRECTORS OF YAVAPAI COUNTY IMPROVEMENT
DISTRICTS, BOARDS OF DIRECTORS OF YAVAPAI COUNTY FLOOD CONTROL DISTRICT, FREE LIBRARY DISTRICT
AND JAIL DISTRICT
Wednesday, January 3, 2018 - 9:00 A.M.
Board of Supervisors' Hearing Room, First Floor Yavapai County Administrative Services Building 1015 Fair Street, Prescott, Arizona
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. THE ORDER OF ITEMS MAY BE MODIFIED AT THE MEETING. NOTE: ONE OR MORE BOARD MEMBERS MAY ATTEND TELEPHONICALLY. BOARD MEMBERS ATTENDING TELEPHONICALLY WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE MEETING.
HEARING AID DEVICES FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED ARE AVAILABLE AT BOTH BOARD HEARING ROOMS. REQUEST FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES SHOULD BE MADE AT LEAST THREE WORKING DAYS IN ADVANCE OF A SCHEDULED MEETING.
CALL TO ORDER
INVOCATION/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by Pastor Clovis Barnett, Cornerstone Church ROLL CALL
SUPERVISORS' REPORTS AND COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02(K), individual Supervisors and the County Administrator may present brief summaries of current events but no discussion may occur and no action may be taken regarding anything that is presented.
CONSENT AGENDA (Routine items that may all be approved by one motion.)
1. Board of Supervisors - Approve minutes of meeting of December 20, 2017.
2. Board of Supervisors - Approve vouchers for December 11, 2017 through December 22, 2017
3. Development Services - Approve appointment of Jeremy Dye as a Deputy County Zoning Inspector pursuant to A.R.S §11-815(A).
4. Development Services - Approve a Final Plat to create 7 residential lots on the golf course tract near the driving range and clubhouse facility for use of potential golf members or rented by current members for guests, on an approximate 1.52 acre portion of the 140 acre tract, subject to previously approved stipulations; Symmetry Companies; Granite basin Engineering, Inc., Davin Brenner; APN: 306-35-266G and P; HA# H17055. The property is located on the north side of Talking Rock Ranch Road off Williamson Valley Road north of the City of Prescott. S15 & 21 T16N R3W G&SRB&M. (District 4 - Supervisor Brown)
5. Elections - Approve Resolution of Cancellation of Special District Election, pursuant to A.R.S. §16-410 for the board member election for Highland Pines Domestic Water Improvement District (DWID) and appoint candidate(s) who filed their nomination paperwork in their district and declare them elected.
6. Public Works - Approve Change Order #1 (Final) with BJ's Excavation, Inc. in the decreased amount of $16,328.21 for Yuma Drive Improvement Project in Yavapai County, AZ – Project #1619417. YC Contract No. 2018-004 (District 4 - Supervisor Brown)
7. Public Works - Approve Change Order #1 (Final) in the decreased amount of $53,332.65 for Chip Seal (Fall, FY 2017-2018) in Yavapai County, AZ - Project #1722052. YC Contract No. 2018-005 (District 1 - Supervisor Simmons and District 2 - Supervisor Thurman)
8. Public Works - Approve a clarification of a waiver for shoulder width for E. Tierra Serena, current name Overlook Ridge, near Cottonwood, AZ. (District 3 - Supervisor Garrison)
9. Public Works - Award contract to Southwest Mobile Storage, Inc. for Purchase of One (1) 8' x 20' High Security Storage and Office Combo with Forklift Capability in Yavapai County, AZ - Contract #1722600 in the total amount of $19,754.80 to be placed at the Bagdad Solid Waste Transfer Station. YC Contract No. 2018-003 (District 1 - Supervisor Simmons)
10. Recorder - Approve contract with Chase Paymentech for credit card processing for on-line purchases from the Recorder’s website. YC Contract No. 2018-002.
11. School Superintendent - Approve request for Yavapai County School Superintendent’s program for the consolidation of substitute teachers between the following school district: Yavapai County Detention School. YC Contract No. 2018-001.
1. Flood Control District - The Board of Supervisors will resolve into the Board of Directors of the Yavapai County Flood Control District, and following this hearing will reconvene as the Board of Supervisors- Hearing to present, discuss, and consider adoption of the Yavapai County Flood Control District 2018-1 Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance, which replaces the 2010-1 Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance.
COPIES OF THE AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE IN THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS’ OFFICE, 1015 FAIR STREET, ROOM 310, PRESCOTT, ARIZONA, OR AT THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS’ COTTONWOOD OFFICE, 10 SOUTH 6TH STREET, COTTONWOOD, ARIZONA, AFTER 2:00 P.M. ON WEDNESDAY PRECEDING THE MEETING. THE AGENDA IS ALSO AVAILABLE AFTER 2:00 P.M. ON THURSDAY ON THE INTERNET AT: WWW.YAVAPAI.US . ANY AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGENDA WILL BE NOTICED AS PROVIDED IN A.R.S. 38-431.02 AND WILL BE REFLECTED IN THE MEETING RESULTS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE FOLLOWING THE MEETING.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Board of Supervisors’ Office at (928) 771-3200, TDD# (928) 771-3530 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged.
Posted: , at : by